Tried and Tasted Round-Up!

Zlamushka of Zlamushka's Spicy Kitchen was kind enough to remind me that the round-up of recipes for the first Tried and Tasted event, featuring Cynthia's blog Tastes like Home, has been posted this past weekend. I was impressed to see how many entries there were-45, by 29 different people! Another thing that caught my eye was the number-one most popular recipe: flaked roti. I am going to have to make me some of those but soon! Of course the rich and creamy peanut punch was number two, and it seems that Jai and Bee over at Jugalbandi agree with me that the alcohol is an important, if not essential, ingredient in this tasty treat! Other entries ranged from egg curries to puris to coconut ice cream and scotch bonnet hot sauce. Check them all out at Zlamushka's Spicy Kitchen, and then get ready for the next Tried and Tasted event, featuring the blog One Hot Stove by Nupur. So lets head out of the Caribbean and set those taste buds for Indian food!

Labels: